Re: [platform-ui-dev] Workbench progress monitor

You can do it manually by double clicking or by opening the view in the
current window - this is how we currently do it.

try {
                        IWorkbenchPage activePage =
window.getActivePage();
                        if (activePage != null)
                                activePage.showView("org.eclipse.ui.views.ProgressView")
                } catch (PartInitException exception) {
                        logException(exception);
                }

However progress will be reported more readily for M7 and you may find you
don't want to do it (it is going to come up in a small floating shell).

Problem is that some of this code is internal and subject to change
(namely the ProgressView id). If this is a generally useful feature for
you please log us a Bugzilla PR so that we can suggest an API with your
feedback.

Tod

"Neeb, Christian S-RD-AS5 EXT" <Christian.Neeb.ext@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx