Re: [platform-ui-dev] Shipping activities?

What Andre said <grin>. Right now we are still in the process of
determining which activities will ship with the Eclipse SDK (likely PDE
and maybe a couple of others) but the decision will be made (and included
in the SDK) well before we ship.

Downstream customers are already using this support for thier products as
well.

Tod

Andre Weinand <weinand@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx