[platform-ui-dev] Is ISaveablePart a Stable Api??

Hi All,

I have a view to which i would like to hook the the workbench global Save Action,By implementing the ISaveAblePart and setting the global action handler,i have been able to do this.But the documentation for this interface says that we are not supposed to use it. The SaveAction internaly checks if a view is of ISaveablePart and only then notifies the view that a save can be perforemd???

Any other way of hooking CTRL+S/Save to a view??
How stable is this api??

Rgds,
Zenil

Back to the top