Re: [platform-ui-dev] PDE: NoClassDefFoundError

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 09:09, Boris Prüßmann wrote:
> Anyway, it looks like your plugin.xml is missing the reference to the
> org.eclipse.swt
> plugin. To fix this, open the plugin.xml with the 'Plug-in Manifest
> Editor' and switch
> to the dependecies tab. Add 'org.eclipse.swt' to the list of required
> plugins. This'll
> fix that problem but I guess there will be more missing requirements.

I tried this before - nope, same exception same class missing.

But in any event this is a bug in the wizard.

I tried today with the Windows version of M3 and had no problems. Wizard >
next next next > run as run-time workbench and everything's fine.

strange... :-(

Timo

Back to the top