[platform-ui-dev] State of IContext support

Is the context support in a state where it should be working?
I'm playing around with it today, but I seem to be missing something
because when I activate my context programatically (I verified by
debugging that my code to activate is being called), my actions
don't appear in the top-level workbench menu.

If this scenario is supposed to work at this point, can someone (Chris)
take a look at the following and tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks,
- Jared

Here's the context definition:
<extension