[platform-ui-dev] dynamic UI

Hello. This is my first message in this group. A few months ago I was working with the org.eclipse.equinox team and had modified the UI workbench to make it possible to load/unload views, editors, actionsets, new wizards and perspectives in a dynamic way (without restarting eclipse). I later ported the changes to 3.0M3. Since the future eclipse needs to dynamically load and unload plugins, dynamic UI will be a necessity I believe. I wonder if there is anyone who has made similar effort, or are interested in this work? If you are interested, I can give a little demo or even furnish my code for  a peer review. Thanks.

Woody Huang
IBM T.J. Watson Reserach Center
30 Saw Mill River Road, H0-C23
Hawthorne, NY 10532