Re: [platform-ui-dev] dynamic UI

Woody

We are doing some work right now in progressively disclosing the UI. It is
not currently tied into the Equinox work although they may very well
happen at some point. I would be interested in looking at your code to see
where you went with things.

Tod

Woody Huang <ywh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx