Re: [platform-ui-dev] dynamic UI

Woody,

Um, I don't think sending 4.1MB worth of attachments to a public mailing list is generally a good idea.  Your message may overflow some people's mailboxes, and it will put a burden on people reading mail over modems.  For those whose who may have missed this message due to its size, could you make these available elsewhere?

Thanks,
Doug.

Woody Huang <ywh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx