Re: [platform-ui-dev] Using the Eclipse GUI

Chris,

Please see
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-ui-home/rcp-proposal/rich_client_platform_facilities.html.
In particular, see the size estimates in the second document.

An alternative is to use raw SWT and implement your own docking support.

Nick

"Chris Davis" <chris.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
24/09/2003 06:31 PM