[platform-ui-dev] Using the Eclipse GUI

Hi,

Although I’ve been using Eclipse for over a year, I’m new to the development side of the platform. I’m interested in utilising the GUI elements to construct a light-weight dock-able, multi-panel user interface for an application I am developing. Ideally, I just require the docking, with internal frames type features.

Is there any subset of packages that I would be able to cannibalise for this, or is this going to be more effort than it is worth?

Any help on this would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Davis