Re: [platform-ui-dev] eclipse team at CASCON 2003

I will be there, giving a demo of what's new and noteworthy in Eclipse
R3.0 so far, and discussing some of the other planned changes.
Look forward to meeting you if you'll be there.

Regards,
Nick Edgar
Manager, Eclipse Platform UI

Vladimir Blagojevic <vladimir@xxxxxxxxxxx>