[platform-ui-dev] Bugs we're fixing for M3

Here is the list of bugs we're fixing for today's build at 5:00.  Please
hold off releasing other changes.
If you're not working on these, please continue testing.

If you know of any other serious problems that I have missed, please bring
them to my attention asap.

ID
Sev
Pri
Owner
TargetM
Summary
26160
nor
P3
Chris_McLaren@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[Properties View] Keybindings ignored in properties view
26172
nor
P2
Chris_McLaren@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[Keybindings] Keybindings preference page has strange rad...
26196
maj
P2
Chris_McLaren@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[Key Bindings] No mnemonics for items in Keyboard shortcu...
26219
cri
P2
Chris_McLaren@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[Key Bindings] Not finding messages for key binding.
26353
maj
P2
Chris_McLaren@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[KeyBindings] infopop broken on solaris
26361
cri
P1
Chris_McLaren@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[KeyBindings] Some keyboard navigation keys broken (Ctrl+...
26221
maj
P2
Eduardo_Pereira@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[Perspectives] Noticeable menubar "flash" when switching ...
26365
maj
P2
Eduardo_Pereira@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[Tasks] Task view not using filter
26126
cri
P1
Knut_Radloff@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[Navigator] NPE in GotoActionGroup
3840
cri
P2
Nick_Edgar@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[Viewers] free expansion of jar happening when deleting p...
26366
nor
P3
Tod_Creasey@xxxxxxx
2.1 M3
[Dialogs] Need to improve label positioning in progress d...

Thanks,
Nick

Back to the top