[platform-ui-dev] About old LPEX Editor

Hi all!

I like old Eclipse's LPEX Editor very much and I want to us it in new Eclipse version. I've implemented it to platform rather  easy but then I've got a problem with breakpoints.

The matter is that I use new CDT and Debugger and when I work in LPEX Editor I can't  set breakpoint.  At the first sight the mechanism in new Editor is like in old Editor but all my actions for correcting the situating are useless.

In common it would be great to have a breakpoint setting mechanism which would be independent(or easy adapt to ) from editor.

Thanks,

Igor S. Zamyatin,
Interstron Ltd.
email:  isz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx