Re: [platform-ui-dev] ProgressMonitor cancel problem..

Surya,

Please enter bug reports directly in Bugzilla.  This list is for
development team discussions.

In this case, it looks like the file was successfully created before you
could hit cancel.
You probably succeeded in canceling the subsequent build.
When you tried again, it told you that the file already exists, which is
true.

Nick

"Matte, Surya" <Surya.Matte@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx