[platform-ui-dev] ProgressMonitor cancel problem..

Hello,

I'm sure some of you must have noticed this behaviour with Eclipse 1.0.

Scenario:
I tried to create a New file (soon after starting the eclipse IDE).
Entered the name of the file in the New File Creation Wizard and clicked
Finish.
When its processing, I click on the "Cancel" button.

Result:
Strangely it creates the file without closing the wizard.
If you try to press Finish ,it will give u an error showing that the file
exists.

The second time when you create a file the response time is too less and
its tough to click on the Cancel button.
If you want to simulate the problem restart the IDE.

Is this a problem that has been fixed in the latest versions?
Is there any workaround for this behaviour?

Regards,
Surya

Back to the top