Re: [platform-ui-dev] Lost Welcome... menu

When you run your target, specify -update as a program argument, you will be asked to restart the first time you run.
If you have already run the target, you will also need to delete your /.metadata/.config directory.

These steps are need in order for your target to obtain the correct list of installed features. This will affect the About dialog as well as Welcome.

There is an Update PR regarding this issue but I  can't find it at the moment.

"Daniel Megert" <Daniel_Megert@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/24/2002 05:34 AM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev