[platform-ui-dev] Lost Welcome... menu

With last weeks self-hosting workspace I was able to get the
Help->Welcome... menu. The drop 20020621 is fine but when self-hosting on
it and starting Eclipse from there I don't get the Help->Welcome... menu
anymore. It seems that some feature(s) or feature configuration changed.
What do I have to add to my workspace to make this work again? We currently
edit our doc and it would be nice to test it directly instead of being
forced to export it all the times.

Dani

Back to the top