Re: [platform-ui-dev] Add Reference section from User's Guide to Welcome page

The welcome page is a custom implementation to support links to workbench actions and help topics.

I'm not certain that help supports topic links but you could ask on their mailing list.

"Daniel Megert" <Daniel_Megert@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/24/2002 06:51 AM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev