[platform-ui-dev] P1 bug fixes for F3

Here are the P1 bugs that we are fixing for F3.
We have obtained approval for all of these.
As per the plan, all changes need to be reviewed by a second committer.

I will be sending out a list later with some P2 and P3 PRs that we want to
get done for F3 but are not stop-ship defects.

16666   NullPointerException in preferences dialog with hover-select
17477   Coolbar doesn't wrap to multiple lines
18372   get rid of all fragment.properties in UI fragments
18641   IllegalArg exception while deleting projects/closing editors
18654   NPE in GotoActionGroup
18714   Dialog opens up off the screen
18717   NullPointerException in ApplicationWindow when no menubar ad
18748   External Tools Configuration dialog Details field is too sho
18774   External tools NPE
18818   NPE in CoolBarManager
18899   Error activating view/walkback log
18925   Editor coolbar contributions not disabled
18929   Switching view to fast view leaves a "zumbi" view around
19024   NPE when switching perspectives and reselecting
19101   View tab contains title text
19144   Widget is disposed errors after closing Update's Preview vie
19191   NPE in EditorManager when closing workbench
19238   Widget is disposed and null pointer exceptions changing pers
19247   StringFieldEditor: width != UNLIMITED is ignored
19358   NPE in WorkbenchPage.busyResetPerspective
19498   Severe: workbench crash after deleting project with open edi

Back to the top