Re: [platform-ui-dev] Coolbars enabled by default in F2

If we add predefined groups in the future, it would still make sense to
allow an action set to define its own group, much like how an action set
can define its own menu currently.

It would also make sense to establish guidelines for where actions go,
e.g. a refactoring group, a clipboard group, etc.

Nick

"Randy Hudson" <hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/04/02 02:04 PM