[platform-ui-dev] Deleting deprecated fields, methods in IWorkingSet

I am going to delete the following deprecated fields and methods in
org.eclipse.ui.IWorkingSet and release the changes today.

public static final String CHANGE_WORKING_SET_CONTENT_CHANGE
public static final String CHANGE_WORKING_SET_NAME_CHANGE
public void addPropertyChangeListener(IPropertyChangeListener listener)
public void removePropertyChangeListener(IPropertyChangeListener listener)

These fields and methods will no longer be in build M6/F1. Working set content and name changes will no longer fire the old property change
events containing the old and new content. Only the new property change events containing the changed working set will be fired. See IWorkingSetManager for details.
I searched for references and there are none in the Eclipse base. Let me
know if this poses a problem for you.

Knut

Back to the top