[platform-ua-dev] Is there plug-in support to track user activity in Infocenter?

I'm seeking a plug-in that will allow tracking of Infocenter activity.  I've searched through the Eclipse.org site, but can't find anything remotely related.

If there is no Eclipse support, are there any commercial products for tracking activity that can easily interface with Infocenter?

A major security issue for us is to track if a user prints a large batch of pages from Infocenter.  Of course, you can't avoid Alt-PrtScn, but if a the Infocenter's print button is used, there should be a way to capture that.

Thanks.  Todd