[platform-ua-dev] Extending Help Capacbilities

Can anyone help me in extending Eclipse Help Capabilities!

Previously, we developped a Java Application with an integrated Help System (using JavaHelp API).
In order to solve lots of problems (printing support, UI, ...), we decide to convert our application into an RCP application.
We need that this new version has an integreted Help System (Eclipse's one) that uses Help content defined for the previous version.

My problem is that in our application, visual content of the help was dynamically constructed using:
  - an HTML base that contains non-HTML tags,
  - properties files that contains the text to insert

We would like to use the same system in our new application.

My question is very simple : What do we have to do in order to make this work.

Sorry for my poor english.

Francois HERBRETEAU

Back to the top