[platform-ua-dev] Universal Welcome extension

Hi,
while testing the new welcome implementation, I noticed something weird.
I defined an extension to the Overview page (cf my test.welcome.extension plugin in attachment)

When I go to the Overview page on a new Eclipse 3.2 RC7 installation, my extension is aligned to the right (cf 1st_visit.png in attachment).

However, as soon as I changed the Home Page Theme to Purple Mesh, my extension became aligned to the left (cf 2nd_visit.png in attachment).

When I changed the Home Page Theme back to Circles, my extension remained aligned to the left (cf 3rd_visit.png in attachment).

Can anyone reproduce this behavior, ie a new extension remains right-aligned until the theme is changed?
Did I do something wrong? Or is it a bug?

Thanks for your help,
Pierre