[platform-ua-dev] Conditional help text in Eclipse 3.2

[Reposted from platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx]

I understand that in the 3.2 documentation, text can be conditionalized
as described here:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-ua/proposals/xhtml/HelpDynamicContent.html

The valid values are:
For ws: win32 motif gtk photon carbon unknown
For os: win32 linux aix solaris hpux qnx macosx unknown

My question is, what is the markup that allows text to appear on
http://help.eclipse.org/help31/index.jsp pages? I'm assuming that it is
the "unknown" setting, but I would like to have that confirmed.

Example:
========

<h2>Context-sensitive help</h2>

that you do not understand, use context-sensitive help.

<!-- For eclipse.org -->
Bring focus to the interface widget in question by clicking on it
or using the Tab key
and then press
F1 (Ctrl+F1 on GTK+ or Help key on Carbon).

<!-- For Windows -->
Bring focus to the interface widget in question by clicking on it
(or using the Tab key)
and then press F1.

<!-- For Linux GTK -->
Bring focus to the interface widget in question by clicking on it
and then press Ctrl+F1.

<!-- For Macs -->
Bring focus to the interface widget in question by clicking on it
and then press the Help key.

Back to the top