Re: [platform-ua-dev] Help on help development

Jane, 'extradir' is used to include documents that will be indexed and thus
be searchable without exposing them in the table of contents. Documents
listed in the table of contents are automatically searchable.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D1/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4850

             "Jane Tatchell"
             <jtatchell@actuat
             e.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             platform-ua-dev-b                                          cc
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [platform-ua-dev] Help on help
                                       development
             01/11/2006 07:18
             PM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
              User Assistance
                 component
             developers list."

I have a query about the use of the extradir attribute in the toc element
in a help plugin. Although I'm sure this mailing list is not the
appropriate place, and I'm normally first in line with the "don't bother
the developers" responses when newsgroup questions get posted in mailing
lists, I can't see any mailing list that looks appropriate. I've searched
the archives too...

Please tell me: Where should I post my question?

Jane Tatchell, Actuate Corporation