[platform-ua-dev] Help on help development

Title: Help on help development

I have a query about the use of the extradir attribute in the toc element in a help plugin. Although I'm sure this mailing list is not the appropriate place, and I'm normally first in line with the "don't bother the developers" responses when newsgroup questions get posted in mailing lists, I can't see any mailing list that looks appropriate. I've searched the archives too...

Please tell me: Where should I post my question?

Jane Tatchell, Actuate Corporation

Back to the top