RE: [platform-ua-dev] Help on help development

Thanks, I know that. Here is my exact problem:

I'm trying to link my online help TOC to some files external to my help
plugin. I found the documentation for the extradir attribute of the toc
element in plugin.xml and thought that would do the trick because it
accepts a relative path:
extradir - specifies relative directory name of containing additional
documents that are associated with the table of contents. All help
documents in this directory, and all subdirectories, will be indexed,
and accessible through the documentation search, even if topic elements
in the TOC file do not refer to these documents.

However, relative only appears to work within the current plugin, i.e. I
can use extradir="doc/rom" and it picks up my toc entry with an
href="doc/rom/index.html" like a charm. The problem is that the external
directory resides in another plugin. This is the problem. If I use
extradir="../full_other_plugin_name_with_version_no/doc/rom" then my toc
entry with an
href="../full_other_plugin_name_with_version_no/doc/romindex.html" gives
me the standard "you goofed" page.

Have you ever tried this? And got it to work?

Thanks very much for any assistance you can give.