From: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomasz Zarna
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 7:16 PM
To: Generic team support framework
Subject: Re: [platform-team-dev] Decorations for ModelSynchronizeParticipant

Hi Alexei,

Just to make sure I properly understood your problem: are you saying that
your decorator which works fine for non-model participant is not called at
all when syncing in model mode?

Tomasz Zarna
Workspace Team

  From:       "Alexei Goncharov" <alexei.goncharov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:         <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       2008-11-04 15:25

  Subject:    [platform-team-dev] Decorations for
ModelSynchronizeParticipant

Hello all.

Am I right that the LableDecorator for ModelSynchronizeParticipant added
with configuration.addLabelDecorator is not address at all while
synchronization and showing the results?
The fact is that we are using a lot of decorations in SynchronozeView
(properties changing, replacing, prereplacing and other image decorations)
and we have special label decorator for synch view. But when using model
synchronize participant our code from the decorator is not referenced, but
the decorator is added, as described.

Is it impossible to perform decorations for model participant in such an
oldschool way? If so, what is the appropriate way to decorate elements using
model participant.

Best regards, Alexei Goncharov.
platform-team-dev mailing list
platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx