[platform-team-dev] Decorations for ModelSynchronizeParticipant

Hello all.

Am I right that the LableDecorator for ModelSynchronizeParticipant added with configuration.addLabelDecorator is not address at all while synchronization and showing the results?
The fact is that we are using a lot of decorations in SynchronozeView (properties changing, replacing, prereplacing and other image decorations) and we have special label decorator for synch view. But when using model synchronize participant our code from the decorator is not referenced, but the decorator is added, as described.

Is it impossible to perform decorations for model participant in such an oldschool way? If so, what is the appropriate way to decorate elements using model participant.

Best regards, Alexei Goncharov.
Subversive Team.

Back to the top