  From:       "Alexei Goncharov" <alexei.goncharov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:         <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       2008-11-04 15:25

  Subject:    [platform-team-dev] Decorations for ModelSynchronizeParticipant

Hello all.

Am I right that the LableDecorator for ModelSynchronizeParticipant added
with configuration.addLabelDecorator is not address at all while
synchronization and showing the results?
The fact is that we are using a lot of decorations in SynchronozeView
(properties changing, replacing, prereplacing and other image decorations)
and we have special label decorator for synch view. But when using model
synchronize participant our code from the decorator is not referenced, but
the decorator is added, as described.

Is it impossible to perform decorations for model participant in such an
oldschool way? If so, what is the appropriate way to decorate elements
using model participant.

Best regards, Alexei Goncharov.
platform-team-dev mailing list
platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx