Re: [platform-team-dev] Resource changes not recognized on synchronization with repository

Stefan,

Perhaps you should try a different VM. Eclipse write file contents throught the java.io.File class. I suspect that any issues in the setting of timestamps would be a VM issue, not an issue with Eclipse.

Michael

Stefan Daume <stefan.daume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/07/2007 11:23 AM

Please respond to
Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Generic team support framework <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-team-dev] Resource        changes        not        recognized        on        synchronization with repository

It turns out that when I use an MS Windows editor such as Notepad or
Wordpad the timestamps on the resources will be updated. When I am doing
the same using Eclipse editors they will not be and thus the resource
changes are not recognized on synchronisation.

Any ideas ? Help would be greatly appreciated !!!

   Stefan