Re: [platform-team-dev] Resource changes not recognized on synchronization with repository

It turns out that when I use an MS Windows editor such as Notepad or Wordpad the timestamps on the resources will be updated. When I am doing the same using Eclipse editors they will not be and thus the resource changes are not recognized on synchronisation.

Any ideas ? Help would be greatly appreciated !!!

   Stefan

DJ Houghton wrote:
I know in the past we have seen problems with the granularity of the
timestamp depending on which VM you are using. That is one of the reasons
that we added a library for org.eclipse.core.resources.