[platform-team-dev] Examples of logical model integration

Anyone know of good examples which demonstrate the model provider side of
the Ecliplse logical model integration?  We've looked at the
org.eclipse.team.examples.filesystem example but we're looking for
additional examples as well.

Another question, are model providers able to provide their own compare
editor or do they only provide the CompareEditorInput to the repository
providers compare editor?   Examples here would be helpful also.

Thanks in advance.

Lori

Back to the top