Re: [platform-team-dev] Marker CVS directories get deleted on "Refresh" in Eclipse

Mike Wilson wrote:
> the CVS *integration* in Eclipse is absolutely best in class.

Full ACK. That's a statement I want to affix my signature to immediately.

> The thing to keep in mind though, is that CVS is only one kind of
> repository. Eclipse can work with many repositories, including both
> Subversion and ClearCase.

While developing the Open Source ClearCase integration we tried to stay
as close as possible to the Eclipse CVS integration. It's just great
because the learning curve is so much lesser if you switch from CVS to
ClearCase or vice versa.

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht