From: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denny
Valliant
Sent: Tuesday, 21 February 2006 2:22 p.m.
To: platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [platform-team-dev] Marker CVS directories get
deletedon"Refresh" in Eclipse

 > Though I understand the merit of this "mass" oriented behaviour is
 > there a way to disable this or overcome it?

Did you try the other suggestions mentioned? Disconnecting it
(maybe), etc.?

Are you saying with this statement that you already tried the other
ideas proffered?

___
How much does Eclipse cost, I think to myself...
/me wants a bomber AND a fighter plane, in one. And let it take off
of aircraft carriers too. Hell, make it VTOL. And FAST! Long ranged...
with a large fry.  OODA to the rescue...

And where did I put the instructions for switching outta batch list
message mode... mailman, here I come.