Re: [platform-team-dev] FTP Synchronize - some problems

You need to perform another FTP>Export and specify the new location when exporting. This new location will override the old one.

Michael

Philipp Ringli <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/14/2005 02:33 PM

Please respond to
Generic team support framework

platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-team-dev] FTP Synchronize - some problems

Hello everybody,

1)
I have spent hours, looking for information on how to edit the ftp
settings for a project.
There are no preferences to specify things like:

ftp://site.com/syncdir/

In my case, I need to change the remote directory the project is
synching to.

2)
I seems that eclipse's FTP client cannot recursively delete remote
directories (if they are not empty).
This makes synchronization simply impossible.

Any enlightenment is warmly welcome. ;)

Cheers,
Phil