[platform-team-dev] FTP Synchronize - some problems

Hello everybody,

1)
I have spent hours, looking for information on how to edit the ftp settings for a project.
There are no preferences to specify things like:

ftp://site.com/syncdir/

In my case, I need to change the remote directory the project is synching to.

2)
I seems that eclipse's FTP client cannot recursively delete remote directories (if they are not empty).
This makes synchronization simply impossible.

Any enlightenment is warmly welcome. ;)

Cheers,
Phil

Back to the top