Re: [platform-swt-dev] Could someone rebuild natives on Cocoa/Win32?

Actually, never mind.

I found that I had marked win32/cocoa as derived resources *1, to avoid them showing up in my "open resource" dialogue.
After making them underived again, SWT tools generated natives for all platforms with the new comment note at the top.

All is well.

[*1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2632419/how-do-i-hide-class-files-from-the-open-resource-dialog-in-eclipse