[platform-swt-dev] Could someone rebuild natives on Cocoa/Win32?

Hello,

Sometimes when working with the native files of SWT, it's not always obvious which files are auto-generated and which once we edit by hand.

I've added a small snippet to the generator that inserts a note into auto-generated files:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/79885/

I've rebuild the GTK bindings so that all native files contain the note.
Would someone with Cocoa and someone with Win32 bindings be able to create a followup commit based on this one? (Otherwise a lot of people will have unexpected updates to their native files next time they look at git staging area).
~ Should take 5-10 minutes. Detailed instructions on how to do it is in the commit.

Let me know after, so I could merge the 3 commits.

Thank you

--
Leo Ufimtsev | Associate Software Engineer @ Red Hat

Back to the top