[platform-swt-dev] Java 8 and lambdas

In bug 441116 we had the discussion about how to ease using our api and the agreement so far has been to use static helper methods (at least no one objected against it so far).
Lars provided a patch (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/79618/) that implements this approach and I like the approach. Please if anyone has any concerns over this approach please raise your voice soon as I plan on reviewing the patch early next week and this would pretty much pave the path forward for evolving our api.

--
Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

Back to the top