From: Enrico Persiani <enrico.persiani@xxxxxxxxx>
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 20/04/2010 11:29 AM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] DragSource.drag(Event) on linux x86 gtk should        honor Image.alphaData
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm developing an application that uses DnD SWT api to set an
alternate image near the mouse pointer while dragging. I discovered
that the behavior of the Cocoa SWT port honors the alphaData, if
present, on the supplied image in the DnD Event, while the Linux Gtk+
port doesn't.

Maybe drag(Event) method should use the gtk_drag_set_icon_pixmap(...)
api, that allows passing a transparency mask, in place of the actual
call to gtk_drag_set_icon_pixbuf(...)?

Am I missing something?