[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] Is there an enhanced SWT menu to support setting the background color and image
- From: Zhong Nanhai <higerinbeijing@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:27:23 +0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:received:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=sPvWNpW3xKfTlLBJgXqX19fA0yMcQbKk7xd4R09cY2E=; b=j2uWDuBrX9BQ0S9rKmGDqI/t6gBLgQ3bh7DjG7EIgzLmvdivMNWDSRPQO8RjlWKR63 f+gkKMWUizcCdJIhdImMbBNtZ6qvSg+CGT64mNaPaQkZ2dTPpbb9oVTBK7w4OdPEDV78 xBaeub+Mfgl9o/L6Yrjmt1KYWtYgM0WUA3d3c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=MJxHqYKN+ertAdmUjnJUw3M7wA03IcSMDcbi/hMP51GNXhCiLJtYDESNOpOCTGMpCx 2KduMJKXBaoYpassrmWI/U7LTtscf9I4MJlmjJe537TxL+qkTEfrpuYRdZo4UsJsneUx UrImO+JA/DTHYxr/K+QXc0s6o+ZGah2yll+co=
I noticed that there is not a way for SWT menu to set its background,
because the SWT is just a lightweight native api for all os.
But I still want to know is there some work-around to implement such
function, or someone has developed such enhanced SWT "widgets", though
not for all platforms?