Re: [platform-swt-dev] Window Position - Mac

If the "any application" means the application in other process, the answer is: no. Mac do not have global window or control handle as HWND on win32. So you can just get window information within current process but have no idea about window in other process.

But there is other method to get position of window in other process, you could try Accessibility API on Mac. You may need to write c code to use it.

sendmsg in cocoa is object-c method. It is totally different with SendMessage on win32.