Re: [platform-swt-dev] New SWT Component Lead

+1.

I couldn't imagine a better choice.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Carolyn MacLeod---15/06/2009 12:24:58---+1Carolyn MacLeod---15/06/2009 12:24:58---+1

Carolyn MacLeod/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

15/06/2009 12:24

Re: [platform-swt-dev] New SWT Component Lead

+1

Silenio knows SWT inside and out. He is very capable of taking on this role.

Carolyn