Re: [platform-swt-dev] New SWT Component Lead

+1

Silenio knows SWT inside and out. He is very capable of taking on this role.

Carolyn

From: Steve Northover <steve_northover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/14/2009 11:28 PM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] New SWT Component Lead

As many of you may already know, I have resigned from IBM and am no longer leading the team of committers there.  Since I won't have the time to work in my new position and lead the SWT component, I nominate Silenio Quarti as the new Compontent Lead for SWT.  Silenio has shown outstanding ability over the years working with both the implementation and the API of the toolkit.  I have complete confidence in his abilities.

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place._______________________________________________
platform-swt-dev mailing list
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx