[platform-swt-dev] New SWT Component Lead

As many of you may already know, I have resigned from IBM and am no longer leading the team of committers there.  Since I won't have the time to work in my new position and lead the SWT component, I nominate Silenio Quarti as the new Compontent Lead for SWT.  Silenio has shown outstanding ability over the years working with both the implementation and the API of the toolkit.  I have complete confidence in his abilities.

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.

Back to the top