Re: [platform-swt-dev] Dynamic load of SWT library on applicatiion load

Hi,

Well if you use OSGi it is possible because Equinox has a possibility to
turn on bundles based on the platform you are running on.

If you have a SWT-Only application we did in the past the distribute swt
jars for all supported platforms and the launched picked the appropriate
when starting up.

+ MyApp
   appStart.bat
   appStart.sh
   MyApp.jar
   + libs
     + native
       swt-win32.jar
       swt-win32.jar
       swt-linux-gtk32.jar
       swt-linux-gtk64.jar
     mysql.jar

Instead of using a appStart(.sh|.bat) you could naturally also use
appStart.jar

Can we move such user questions to the swt-newsgroup please?

Tom