[platform-swt-dev] Dynamic load of SWT library on applicatiion load

Hi all,
I have written an SWT application on a Linux box with the default Linux SWT library. I would like to be able to move the application to Windows, Mac, ect... .
The question that I have is: How do I dynamically load the correct swt library for the OS that the application is running on. I know that I could compile with Eclipse of the various OS the package, then distribute. I would like to not have an individual package per OS, but one package that dynamically loads the correct swt library on launch of the application.
Is this possible? Well if Web Start can do it, then it is possible. I was trying to avoid using web start as I did not want to have to access the application via a web page.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Wayne

Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started.

Back to the top