[platform-swt-dev] app icon and title app

hi everyone,

I'm trying to find out how to set an icon in my GUI (the icon on the left of the title of the window). Sorry I'm new to SWT and java but 2 questions.

1. set an icon

do I have to use: shell.setImages of my main shell ?
and capture images with GC?
but how do I load an icon or a jpg or my icon?
Is there a tutorial/example/snippet somewhere?

2. name of the app

When I start the app on mac, it says SWT instead of the name of my app, how should I set the real name of the app?

Sorry again for the beginner questions.

thanks

Romu

Back to the top